Our designs are mixed, containing both advanced analog and digital circuits. We offer interesting, challenging projects involving state of the art technologies and design methodologies. If you are looking for a position within the music industry, interaction with some of the biggest names in the business and an exciting environment, look no further. Join our dynamic RnD team as an intern.
Analog Engineer Intern
- Design advanced analog audio and power supply circuits;
- Draw the schematics on Altium and simulate them on Spice or Python;
- Produce both IC and discrete level designs including Jfets,Tubes, Bjts, transformers;
- Debug them using Oscilloscopes, function generators, etc and perform listening tests;
- Use specialized audio measuring instrumentation to characterize product performance;
- Work closely with Software team, Mechanical engineers and PCB designers;
- Develop multi-stage switching power supplies and Low noise differential amplifiers;
- A university degree in Electronics or similar;
- Proficient use of CAD for schematics;
- Strong interest and knowledge of Analog design;
- Audiophile and passion for life;
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Relocation to Corporate EU R&D center in Sofia;
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops;
- Above average compensation with bonus schemes based on performance;
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits;
- Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology;
- Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure;
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts;
- 6 months paid internship.
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter.Send us your CV
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.