Our designs are mixed, containing both advanced analog and digital circuits. We offer interesting, challenging projects involving state of the art technologies and design methodologies. If you are looking for a position within the music industry, interaction with some of the biggest names in the business and an exciting environment, look no further. Join our dynamic RnD team as an intern.
Digital Hardware Design Engineer Intern
- Perform FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms;
- VHDL code generation and simulation;
- Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints;
- System Integration and Test;
- Use specialized audio measuring instrumentation to characterize product performance;
- Work closely with Software team, Analog engineers and PCB designers;
- A university degree in Electronics or similar;
- Experience in debugging, qualifying early prototypes through all stages;
- Strong interest in the audio industrial;
- Audiophile and passion for life;
- 6 months paid internship;
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Relocation to Corporate EU R&D center in Sofia;
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops;
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits;
- Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure;
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts;
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter.Send us your CV
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.