Our designs are mixed, containing both advanced analog and digital circuits. We offer interesting, challenging projects involving state of the art technologies and design methodologies. The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for an experienced circuit designers to join our R&D team working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware.
Technologies we use:
- Large scale FPGA designs in VHDL
- 24 bit low noise CODECs
- DSP and ARM processors programmed in C and C++
- USB and Firewire interfaces
- Low noise differential amplifiers
- Multi-stage switching power supplies
We are looking for imaginative and energetic engineers who chose to learn and grow professionally and are determined to succeed with challenging projects. This position is for full time employment or for outsourcing contractors.
- A university degree in Electronics
- 3+ years of professional experience in circuit design
- Proficient use of CAD for schematics
- Experience in debugging, qualifying early prototypes through all stages
- Preparing and optimizing the design for manufacturing
- Hands-on training in VHDL and analog design
- Interesting, sophisticated projects
- Environment that encourages learning and growth
- To be a part of multinational team
- Very competitive and motivating salary
- Opportunity to contribute to leading artists and musicians
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.