We are now looking for a Marketing Manager who will drive the vision for Antelope Audio products on a global basis. Setting the road-map and leading the strategic direction of marketing, the Marketing Manager is set to achieve aggressive business, financial growth and retention goals.
Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for an experienced developer to join our R&D team working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
For our European office we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our multinational team of enthusiastic professionals called upon to do miracles.
- Create a global marketing strategy that encompasses all marketing segments;
- Build brand identity and maintain integrity and compliance across product lines;
- Identify new opportunities for potential growth and lead the expansion into those
- Prepare, implement and monitor an annual marketing budget;
- Be accountable for marketing return on investment;
- Aim to maximise the revenue from new and existing clients;
- Improve and align the quality of all communications;
- Mentor, motivate and lead the marketing team to successful implementation of the business objectives;
- Enhance marketing strategy and tactics based on data on clients’ behavior and competitors’ activities;
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business.
- Experience of 5+ years at a senior leadership position;
- Proficient use of CAD for schematics;
- Strong interest and knowledge of Analog design;
- Experience with international marketing and global markets;
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in both B2B and B2C marketing, digital marketing and global lead generation;
- Proven track record of developing successful demand generation programs in a high-growth company environment;
- Experienced in creating, implementing and refining successful demand generation strategies including content marketing, SEO, PPC, email and events.
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops;
- Above average compensation with bonus schemes based on performance;
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits;
- Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology;
- Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure;
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts;
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter.Send us your CV
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.