We are currently looking for an experienced professional who can drive аn international sales strategy to achieve corporate goals and support business development plans.
Regional Sales Manager – Audio Electronics
Your key responsibilities:
- Evaluation of current and potential markets and setting targets
- Motivating and coaching direct (phone/email) sales people on how to achieve business sales targets
- Managing team members’ KPIs
- Supporting team members to increase sales through training on telesales and B2B techniques
- Developing effective questioning skills to understand a prospects need
- Support incentives to improve sales and cross sell opportunities
- Critiquing appointments to ensure quality is maintained
- Proven track record in direct phone-based sales
- Proven track record in phone sales training and sales coaching
- Proven track record in sales team management-min. 2 yeаrs
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in creating and designing training courses desirable
- International level opportunity to interact with the music community
- Opportunity to work for a top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building
- Above average compensation with bonus schemes based on performance
- Leading social and medical benefits
You can also email us your up-to-date CV in English, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.