Are you an entrepreneurial spirit and eager for the next professional challenge? Become Antelope Audio’s Sales Representative for Japan, building yours and the company’s reputation with a product line known for innovation, quality and perfect sound.
Sales Representative – Tokyo, Japan
The company has been steadily expanding and we are currently looking for a motivated and dependable person to join our Sales team.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and manage the distribution network;
- Provide sales support and training for retailers in your territories;
- Answer end-users questions and inquiries;
- Coordinate local marketing and PR;
- Arrange visiting demos with major studios/retailers/end-users;
- Track competitors, customers, market trends and expansion opportunities in the marketplace.
- Higher education in music recording, electronics, marketing or business administration (with significant technical expertise);
- Excellent understanding of audio equipment and audio technology;
- At least 2 years experience in sales, marketing or support of audio products;
- Outstanding organizational and general business skills.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- An attractive commission-based remuneration;
- An extraordinary opportunity to join a quickly developing, innovative company with international presence and a stellar reputation in the industry.
You can also email us your up-to-date CV in English, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.