Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worldwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
Audio DSP Engineer
• Design, test, and implement new DSP algorithms for Antelope products
• Optimize and debug existing DSP algorithms for better sound quality and improved performance
• Work with electrical and firmware engineers to ensure proper integration and user testing
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Master’s preferred
• Interest in audio engineering, digital and analog signal processing theory, and concepts
• Experience with tools like Matlab, Octave, NumPy/SciPy, or SPICE
• Some experience in C/C++ development
• Strong self-motivation and work ethic
• A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
• Тhe art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
• Ability to lead by example impacting a sense of urgency and excitement
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Vaccination is a personal choice
• Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
• Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
• Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses
• Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
• Centrally located HQ, with 95% people working in the office
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.
Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying, you consent to Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s processing of information and acknowledge that the information will be processed in accordance with Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s Data Protection Privacy Notice.