We are looking for a UX Designer who will helps us shape the future of audio interfaces. You will work closely with a team of highly talented people to bring in your strong sense for usability, coupled with strong communicational skills.
Working from the Antelope HQ in Sofia, Bulgaria as UX Designer will be responsible for gathering and synthesizing inputs from various stakeholders, creating user journeys, workflows, wireframes and building prototypes. You will work closely with your development team, the product owner and user research to iterate your concepts and solutions and support the team throughout estimation and implementation. We love to work with people who want to push the boundaries of music creation.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Provide inspiring and well considered design concepts;
- Organize and undertake user interviews and usability tests to validate from design assumptions to detailed product concepts;
- Collaborate with UI Designer, Software Developers and QA;
- Engineers on cross-functional teams to ensure the highest level of quality in production;
- Discuss your ideas and concepts within the team and iterate on the best solution;
- Work on exploring new user interaction directions to establish and promote principles and best practices;
- Access data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints, UX research, web analytics…) and synthesize it in order to develop efficient user scenarios, classification schemes, navigation systems, design patterns, etc.;
- Apply knowledge of usability, human factors, and the UX process to complete the user experience of the product;
- Create and effectively present UX artifacts (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, visual mockups etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders;
- Familiarity with Pattern Design and creating/using pattern libraries;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of UI development toolkits – Qt for example;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- You are comfortable defining a UX artifact delivery process and communicating the process to stakeholders;
- You have experience creating user flows, wireframes, user personas, all aspects of information architecture, clickable UX design prototypes and all related UX deliverables for simplifying complex user experiences;
- You have experience with interaction design analysis and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, etc.);
- You have proven success (and passion!) for designing modern, elegant user-friendly desktop applications;
- You highly value and incorporate user research into the design process;
- Experience working with tech companies on complicated user interfaces;
- Performing usability studies, interpreting results, and disseminating recommendations;
- Includes quantitative and qualitative testing
- Includes remote, in person, monitored, and unmonitored testing
Please in your application include:
- Strong projects – interesting challenges;
- Design process, from early exploration to final presentation;
- Description of your role and contribution for each project;
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter.
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.