Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
Digital Electronics Engineer
In this highly visible role you will be at the center of a SoC design effort helping Digital Engineers verify and build a design with a critical impact on Antelope customers. You will get hands-on experience in special test and timing closure techniques that allows advanced FPGA designs to become successful products.
– As an FPGA STA Engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of SoC design.
– Full chip and block level timing closure ownership throughout the entire project cycle (RTL, synthesis and physical implementation).
– Develop and maintain methodology and flows related to timing verification and closure.
– Generation of block and full chip timing constraints.
– Intermediate Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL.
– Willingness to learn FPGA timing constraints generation and timing closure.
– Familiarity with FPGA synthesis, build and programming tools.
– Strong communication skills.
– Self starter and highly motivated.
What we offer:
– Opportunity to work for a top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology.
– Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people.
– Brand new, spacious and centrally located HQ, near metro and bus stops.
– Above average compensation and performance-related bonus schemes.
– Medical, dental and social benefits.
If you are a “self starter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.