Do you have a passion for music? Do you have a passion for tech? Check this amazing opportunity to join a true innovator in the pro-audio equipment industry.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager who will drive the vision for Antelope Audio products on a global basis. Setting the road-map and leading the strategic direction of marketing, the Marketing Manager is set to achieve aggressive business, financial growth and retention goals.
Global Marketing Manager
Create a global marketing strategy that encompasses all marketing segments;
Build brand identity and maintain integrity and compliance across product lines;
Prepare, implement and monitor an annual marketing budget;
Be accountable for marketing return on investment;
Work closely with Sales Director to maximise the revenue from new and existing clients;
Improve and align the quality of all communications;
Mentor, motivate and lead the marketing team to successful implementation of the business objectives;
Enhance marketing strategy and tactics based on data on clients’ behavior and competitors’ activities;
Keep up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business.
- Experience of 5+ years at a senior leadership position;
- Experience with international marketing and global markets;
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in both B2B and B2C marketing, digital marketing and global lead generation;
- Proven track record of developing successful demand generation programs in a high-growth company environment;
- Experienced in creating, implementing and refining successful demand generation strategies including content marketing, SEO, PPC, email and events.
- Out of the box macro thinker with ability to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located office building
- Leading social and medical benefits
If you are a “self starter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.