Do you have a passion for music? Do you have a passion for tech? Check this amazing opportunity to join a true innovator in the pro-audio equipment industry.
We are looking for an experienced PCB Layout Designer to join our multinational team of enthusiastic professionals called upon to do miracles.
The right candidate will create printed circuit board artwork working with electronics, embedded and hardware engineers, digital electronic engineers, while contributing design expertise during implementation of products which combine power circuitry, micro-processors, FPGAs and high-speed communications.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Design PCBs including analog, high-speed digital, and mixed signal from initial block diagram through delivery
- Perform DRC and other verification using layout tools
- Document BOM and full fabrication process including assembly
- Layout signal integrity simulations
- Altium Designer or equivalent schematic/layout tools
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in high density, high-speed PCB for high layer count on large form factor products
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated engineers and technicians
- Good communications in oral and written English language
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Above average compensation with bonus schemes based on performance
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits
If you are a “self starter” possessing the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you.
You can also email us your CV, preferably with picture and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.