Antelope Audio is hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the global leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products internationally. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients are the best audio engineers who work with Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and celebrities like Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli, Slipknot, Rammstein and John Mayer.
Sales Executive for North America
The company believes a great culture starts with having the opportunity to work with talented coworkers and is powered by five core values: autonomy, growth, innovation, entrepreneurship, and partnership building.
This is a B2B Sales Development role where you will surface sales opportunities for a quota-carrying sales executive to drive and ultimately close the business. You will be positioned in our Sofia, Bulgaria but will operate and deliver your sales know how and strategies on external markets, mainly in USA and Canada.
• Build, develop and maintain profitable relationships with Antelope Audio’s North American B2B clients and prepare various strategies to enhance the sales and market share growth;
• Manage and develop a portfolio of clients (dealers & retailers), creating long lasting business relationship with the goal to maximize brand awareness, market share and demand for the region;
• Create and implement strategies to facilitate the sell through process of the dealers by (applying online and in store marketing and merchandising strategies) to ensure effective conversion rate of our key partners in a very competitive/saturated market;
• Propose and implement creative ideas to generate the business /with focus on product launches, promotions, etc.
• Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the pro audio market (preferable but not mandatory);
• Your workday will start at 4 p.m. and may require occasional travel (depends on COVID-19 situation);
Qualifications & Competences:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, international sales or key account management on B2B level;
• Be business, marketing and merchandising savvy;
• Excellent English (above C1 level certified), written and spoken;
• French or Spanish language would be a great advantage;
• Driving license is a must;
• Self-motivation, a drive to succeed and an ability to work as part of a team required;
• Proactive, self-starter with high-level of persistence and can-do attitude;
ON TOP OF ALL THAT
• Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
• Friendly work environment in a team of young highly skilled and motivated people with international experience;
• Centrally located building near metro and bus-stops;
• Above average compensation with several aggressive performance-based bonus schemes;
• Leading medical, dental and social benefits;