Technical Support Intern
Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Phish. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
The company has been steadily growing and now we’re looking for energetic and ambitious people for the role of Technical Support Intern. As an intern in the technical support team, you would be able to receive hands-on practical experience in working with end clients (mostly sound engineers) for one of the world’s most renowned Pro-Audio manufacturers. As part of the technical support team you will work directly with our customers to answer their technical questions and you will be responsible for solving technical support tickets, chat and phone inquiries received by industry professionals based in Europe, USA and Japan.
– Perform email and phone customer support in English
– Work with a database with the specifications of all products
– Test our software and hardware for suggestions and improvements
– Write application notes and maintain the database for FAQ
The ideal candidate must have:
– Fluent English, written and spoken
– Hands-on knowledge of audio and computer technology
– Good familiarity with popular audio applications Cubase, Nuendo, Protools, etc
– Strong motivation and a can-do attitude
What we offer:
– Practical experience in top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
– Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
– Brand new, spacious, centrally located building
– Leading medical, dental and social benefits
– Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology
– Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure
SEND us YOUR CV: email@example.com
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.