New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
AuraVerb Includes 24 Custom Presets Designed by Five-Time GRAMMY Award Winner Brian Vibberts
Antelope Audio introduces AuraVerb, the professional audio company’s first reverb. The software-based reverb leverages Antelope Audio’s powerful 64-bit FPGA chip and features a unique algorithm designed by our team of mathematicians, including company founder Igor Levin. AuraVerb is free for all current and future audio interface owners and it is fully compatible with other upcoming Antelope Audio products.
The reverb features eight different controls including: a “Color” parameter to create everything between darkened textures to a brighter presence; and the “Richness” parameter that controls the reverb density compared with the source audio.
In short, AuraVerb provides color and richness using a simple new approach with the help of our unique algorithm and is capable of producing a wide range of authentic sonic landscapes.
Highlights of Antelope Audio’s AuraVerb:
- New algorithmic reverb runs in real time on Antelope’s own DSP engine
- 24 custom presets created by Brian Vibberts for various instruments and styles
- ‘Color’ and ‘Richness’ parameters enable users to control different textures and densities
- PreDelay can delay the onset of reverb by up to 150ms
- Long and smooth decays feature no digital artifacts
- Create your own savable presets and share with other AuraVerb users
- Signals can also be routed from DAW software as a Hardware Insert