Analog & Digital
- • 8 x 14 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- • Eight Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
- • Eight DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector;
- • Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal
- • Thunderbolt 2 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- • Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- • Three word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio and a word clock input allowing you to sync the Discrete 8 Synergy Core with other gear.
- • Footswitch input that can be used as a single footswitch (on 1/4” TS jack) to control the dim function and a dual footswitch to control both the talkback and dim functions;
- • Two headphone outputs;
- • A pair of monitor outputs;
- • Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- • Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- • Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
- • Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- • 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- • Up to 64 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 8 individual virtual racks.
- • Simplified routing - switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence;
- • Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- • Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- • Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- • Easily accessible front-panel talkback with built-in microphone;
- • Front panel with independent headphone and monitor volume knobs and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters. Hardware relay-based gain knobs for each preamp, plus mode control (mic/line/Hi-Z) via push sequence;
- • Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- • Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Discrete 8 Synergy Core
- Warranty Card
- Power cable
- USB cable