Antelope Audio’s first Dante interface is also the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter. Featuring all industry-standard analog and digital I/O within a 2U rack space, including 64 channels of analog in and 64 channels of analog out, Thunderbolt™ 3, DANTE, AES/EBU, HDX and MADI, the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is equipped to handle all audio going in and out of your production facility or live venue.
64-CHANNEL DANTE™, HDX & THUNDERBOLT 3™ AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ON-BOARD DSP
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core
All effects are processed inside the interface’s 12xDSP, 2xFPGA Synergy Core proprietary on-board real-time FX processing platform meaning you will not need to rely on your host computer CPU & memory or any external DSP accelerators. A single Galaxy 64 Synergy Core can handle large sessions with hundreds of FX instances applied across 64 individual audio channels.
Designed for world-class studio recording, live venues, post-production, broadcast, large-scale scoring, and other enterprise applications, Galaxy 64 Synergy Core fits 64 channels of all-encompassing connectivity, class leading signal processing, and rock-solid reliability inside a single 2U rackmount unit.
Made for critical listening
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core employs the highest quality converters providing low THD and SNR. It offers 124dB of headroom on the AD stage, 128dB at the DA stage, and 130dB at the monitor outputs. Galaxy 64 Synergy Core achieves a precise and transparent conversion with accurate transient reproduction. The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core does not require external converters for monitoring as it facilitates critical listening without added coloration by virtue of its mastering-grade monitor outputs.
DIGITAL & NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
• 2 Dante ports – audio over IP – up to 64 channels
• 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 ports– up to 64 channels
• 4 HDX ports for Pro Tools integration – up to 128 channels
• Synergy Core effects processing platform – 12xDSP + 2xFPGA
• AES, оptical MADI & S/PDIF digital connectivity
• Daisy-chain support over, Thunderbolt 3 & optical MADI
• Redundancy support over Dante
• 64 channels of analog inputs over 8 x DC-coupled D-SUB 25
• 64 channels of analog outputs over 8 x DC-coupled D-SUB 25
• 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm
• 10M reference input over BNC
• Loop-sync & word clock over BNC
CONTROL SYSTEM & MONITORING
• Advanced software control panel
• Digital patch-bay and routing matrix
• Standalone operation
• Low-latency direct monitoring mixers
• Cross-platform interface for Windows & Mac
• 130dB DNR monitoring DAC
• 128dB DNR line out DAC
• 124dB DNR line in ADC
• Sample rates up to 192 kHz at 24-bit
Stay up to date with GALAXY 64 Synergy Core!
Receive the latest on the audio interface. Find out the release date first!