Are you an entrepreneurial spirit and eager for the next professional challenge? Become Antelope Audio’s Sales Representative for California, building yours and the company’s reputation with a product line known for innovation, quality and perfect sound.
Sales Representative – California
The company has been steadily expanding and we are currently looking for a motivated and dependable person to join our Sales team.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for achieving key sales objectives through managing multiple distributors and dealers, proactively growing new accounts and developing the company’s products and brand value in USA market. The Sales Representative must ensure that the company’s brand integrity and business model of ethical fair dealings with existing and targeted accounts is never compromised.
You will be reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Maintaining the relationship with existing dealers;
- Analyzing dealers performance per product and increasing their revenue;
- Planning monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue per dealer, monitoring the performance and taking the necessary actions in order to achieve the target;
- Securing the sell thru process from dealers to the end-users;
- Train dealers sales staff;
- Antelope Audio audio brand advertising through dealers network and all communication channels
- Coordinate local marketing and PR activities in line with the Antelope audio HQ requirements
- Arrange visiting demos with major studios, retailers and end users
- Track competitors, customers, market trends and expansion opportunities in Japan audio market.
Our requirements are:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of audio engineering experience
- Working level of English
- Experience to create tailor-made solutions for clients;
- Ability to identify key selling points of products and services;
- Business development experience
- Ability to find, select and exploit information from different channels
- Pro activity and can-do attitude
- Time and account management
- Interesting and challenging work
- Ability to manage good work-live balance
- An attractive fixed and commission-based remuneration;
- An extraordinary opportunity to join a quickly developing, innovative company with international presence and a stellar reputation in the industry.
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter at: email@example.com.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.