TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for NAMM 2019 giveaway
This giveaway (“Promotion”) is intended to promote Antelope Audio’s presence at NAMM 2019 and to give you the
chance to find out the fantastic promotions, offers and new products of Antelope Audio.
I. Organizer of the Promotion
This Promotion is organized by Earbyte Inc., a company registered in the USA, whose address is 19785 W 12 Mile Rd #61, Southfield, MI 48076. Earbyte Inc. (hereinafter referred as “Organizer”), contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the official worldwide distributor of Antelope Audio branded products.
II. Official terms and conditions
2.1. The participants in the Promotion shall comply with these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred as “Terms”).
2.2. The official Terms are publicly announced and will be available for the entire period of the Promotion at the following web
2.3. The Organizer of the Promotion retains its right to amend or supplement these Terms, where the amendments and supplements shall
enter into force after their publication/announcement at the webpage https://en.antelopeaudio.com/namm-2019-giveaway/terms-and-conditions/
III. Promotion Period
3.1. Promotion begins on 24.01.2019 at 10:00 PST and ends on 26.01.2019 at 23:59 PST (the “Promotion Period”).
3.2. The Organizer has the right to change the Promotion Period, upon notifying the public for that as specified in art.2.3.
IV. Prize description
4.1. The Organizer will give away upon complying with these Terms
three prizes – one for each day of the promotion period, namely:
Thursday, Jan 24 – Edge Solo + Discrete 4
Friday, Jan 25 – Edge Duo + Discrete 4
Saturday, Jan 26 – Edge Quadro + Discrete 8
together referred to as the “Prize”.
4.2. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
V. How to participate?
This promotion will be advertised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google and Media Ads (gearslutz etc.). There will be a banner/ad provided in these advertisements. In order to participate in the Promotion you have to fulfill the below steps:
(i) Visit Antelope Audio booth on NAMM 2019, at Anaheim Convention Center during the promotion period; Antelope Audio will be at booth No 15912;
(ii) You will be asked to read and agree with the Terms and Conditions;
(iii) Agree to receive marketing and promotional materials from Antelope Audio;
(iv) Ask any of the Antelope Audio representatives to scan your NAMM 2019 visitor badge;
Please be advised that by permitting the Antelope Audio representatives to scan your NAMM 2019 visitor badge and to collect the information contained therein, you are giving an explicit consent to the Organizer to use these information (incl. personal data) for the purpose of marketing and promotional materials.
- The Promotion is open to individuals, who at the time of entry are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (if higher).
- No purchases or payments of any kind are necessary to enter the game or win.
- No entering of contractual relations with the Organizer or any third party is necessary to enter the game or win.
- An entrant can only participate if it is legal to do so as determined by the laws of the state and/or territory in which the entrant reside and/or access the Promotion, where ascertaining of the above is entrant’s responsibility.
- Each individual may participate just once, i.e. just one entry per person is allowed.
- The Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and free.
- The information you may receive as marketing and promotional materials on the base of the direct marketing consent you are giving us as a precondition for participation is free of charge. The direct marketing consent may be withdrawn at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscription button. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect your participation in the Promotion.
VII. Mechanism of the Promotion
7.1. The winner of each of the three Prizes will be selected daily after 7:00 p.m. PST with a lottery (at random principle) by using an electronic device among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The judging of the entries will be conducted by Organizer, whose decisions are final and binding on these Terms.
7.2. The selected name on Thursday, Jan 24 will be granted the first prize – Edge Solo + Discrete 4. The selected name on Friday, Jan 25 will be granted the second price – Edge Duo + Discrete 4. The selected name on the third day Saturday, Jan 26 will be granted the third prize – Edge Quadro + Discrete 8.
7.3. Potential winners will be notified by email to clarify shipping arrangements;
7.4. Contacted winners must return a confirmation of eligibility by email within seven (7) days as of sending the Organizer’s winner e-mail notification.
7.5. Organizer will verify the eligibility of the potential winner and may require prove of identity. Failure of a potential winner to prove identity or to comply with these Terms for any reason may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
7.6. If a contacted potential winner fails to return the confirmation of eligibility with the term in art.7.4, the Organizer will select another winner.
7.7. Winners will be announced on Antelope Audio’s Facebook and Twitter profiles.
7.8. The Prizes will be shipped to the winners after confirming their eligibility. The freight costs will be at Organizer’s expense.
VIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
8.1. Publicity Consent
8.1.1 Organizer may elect and has the right to post the name of the winners on its website or also include the winners in a news story, posted on Organizer’s website, and/or on its social media channels (including, but not limited to Facebook® and Twitter®). The name of the winners will be posted when verified.
8.1.2 By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if he/she is selected as winner (irrespective of the prize) he/she grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Organizer the right to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, image, statements at any time or times for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion you give your explicit consent for the
above use of your image, name, photograph etc.
All national and local taxes (regardless local for the Organizer or (and) local for the winner) on a prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the respective winner. The Organizer shall not assume any responsibility to declare the Prize in front of any authorities.
8.3.1. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will the Organizer, its directors, employees or partners or the manufacturer of the products be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages arising out of entrant’s access to and use of Organizer’s websites or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from Organizer’s websites and/or arsing out of the participation of the entrants in the Promotion.
8.3.2. The Organizer bears no liability for inability to contact the winner due to invalid or false e-mail address or lack of response by the winner on the winning notification.
IX. PERSONAL INFORMATION
9.1. Upon participating in the Promotion and permitting the scan of Participant’s NAMM 2019 visitor badge all participants communicate voluntary to the Organizer some personal data, such as name, e-mail address, country of residence and in case the entrant is selected as winner – shipping address, phone number, other identification details if necessary to verify the eligibility of the participant.
9.2. Upon registering for participation in the Promotion (by providing its NAMM 2019 visitors badge for scanning) each participant gives its explicit consent the submitted personal data to be used by the Organizer (as data controller) for the following purposes:
(i) for the participation in the Promotion and the connected
(ii) in case of winning a prize – for validating the eligibility of the potential winner; processing the delivery of the prize; promotional and marketing activities with the winners
(announcing the winners, pictures with the price etc.)
(iii) for sending marketing and promotional materials, special offers and product information for Antelope Audio branded products.
9.3. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We may use third parties subcontractors in order to achieve the purposes the date is collected for such as:
(i) marketing automation platforms assisting us in marketing activities (f.e. MailChimp);
(ii) landing page solution providers (f.e. Instapage.com )
(iii) with third parties who provide shipping services if you are elected winner.
(iv) the manufacturer of the products to be granted as prizes
(the manufacturer is a European based company).
(v) other service providers or authorities if Organizer must comply with legal obligations.
Some of these companies are located outside the European Economic Area. Which means that personal data of our EU users is transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Antelope Audio will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields (Privacy Schield) as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
By participation in this Promotion you agree with the above describe transfer of data outside the EEA.
9.4. The Organizer will not retain your personal information for longer than required.
We will process your personal information for different periods, depending on the purposes:
(i) for the purpose of the Promotion – not later than 2 months following the end of the Promotion, or earlier withdrawal of
(ii) for processes in case of winning a prize – 6 months as of submission of the data.
(iii) for direct marketing purpose – until withdrawal of your consent.
9.5. Your personal data is needed to participate in the Promotion. If you don’t want to provide your data, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
9.6. Unless subject to an exemption under the applicable law and regulation, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Organizer holds about you and to request an access to your personal data;
· The right to request that Organizer corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Organizer to retain such data;
· The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data;
· The right to withdraw consent. If you have given Us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and the Organizer must stop processing your data. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point.
- You have the right to object to direct marketing/withdraw your direct marketing consent at any time by simply following the instruction in each marketing email, usually by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link;
9.7. If you are a citizen of a member state of the European union or EEA, or you are residing in one of the member states or of the EEA, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, you are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority – in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or where the suspected infringement took place – if you believe that the procession of your personal data violates the Regulation. Contact details for data
protection authorities in the European Union are available here.