Elektrosfera EOOD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want to tell you why and how we use and protect your personal information.
Information and contact details of Data Controller:
„Elektrosfera“ EOOD, UIN 131052590, hereinafter referred to as „Data Controller“ or just “We”
Headquarters and address of management: city of Sofia, No: 7 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., 7th km, Building of BIC IZOT, floor 6, Mladost region, Sofia, Bulgaria
Address of correspondence: Sofia, Square Pope Joan Pavel II No.6
E-mail for data protection inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of personal information we may collect and hold about you
The categories of personal data we may collect and hold about you may include:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses;
• CV’s or cover letters or any other supplementary document included as part of the application process where requested or not;
• Information regarding your work history, qualifications, professional memberships, education, experience, or employment references;
• Photographs if included on CVs or otherwise on supplementary document submitted as part of the recruitment process;
! We do not require your CV or any other application documents to include your Photograph. If a candidate makes the free choice to send us a CV or any other document with a picture/photograph, we will consider that as an explicit consent of the candidate for the processing of the picture/photograph.
Why is your personal data processed?
The purposes for which we process your data are set out below:
• Elektrosfera EOOD requires personal data about you in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you and will retain that personal data in order to perform that contract.
• Elektrosfera EOOD has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job. We may also need to process data from job applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
How is your personal data collected?
• We may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be collected through application forms; your CV; from correspondence with you; or through interviews, meetings or other assessments.
• We may collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers (if you provide us with such) or agencies.
Who has access to your data?
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise.
Elektrosfera EOOD may only share your data with third parties for the purposes of assessing your application for employment. Where we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf or we share personal data with third parties, those third parties do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data.
Where we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
How long do you retain my data for?
We will not hold your personal data longer than we need it. If unsuccessful, generally we keep the majority of your information for the duration of the recruitment process plus an additional 6 months thereafter. If you are successful in your application, information collected as part of the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the applicable law and regulation, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we have on you and to request supporting information explaining how the personal data is used
• Right of rectification – you have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal data about you
• Right of erasure – you have the right to request that we erase all personal data about you (please note that we may be able to reject or restrict the request in some circumstances, depending on the information we hold and our lawful reason to keep it)
• Right to restrict processing – in some situations, you have the right to request that we do not use the personal data you have provided (e.g. if you believe it to be inaccurate)
• Right to object– you have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data (unless we have overriding compelling grounds to continue processing)
• Right to data portability – where we are relying on your consent to use your information, you have the right to require us to provide you with a copy of your information for your use or transfer to another service provider.
• Right of consent withdrawal – if your personal data is processed on the bases of consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address of correspondence or via email@example.com.
If you believe that the data controller has not complied with your data protection rights, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, which for the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal data Protection – www.cpdp.bg.
We do not generally make any recruitment decisions based solely on automated decision-making. In the event that we do ever use automated decision-making that could have a significant impact on you, we will let you know in advance and give you an opportunity to object.
If you fail to provide personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to Elektrosfera during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all. If your application is successful, it will be a condition of any job offer and signing of an employment agreement.