- what information is collected;
- purposes for collection and processing personal data;
- legal grounds for processing;
- possible recipients of the data;
- rights of the individuals with regard to their personal data;
- period for processing of personal data
Should, after reading the below terms, you do not understand when and how your personal data or other information will be collected, used, disclosed and protected, please do not provide us with your personal data.
What information is collected
We collect personal data, communicated voluntary by the individuals and required for the purpose of executing the sales order of a Product or Service, such as (without the listing being comprehensive): (I) name of customer; (ii) e-mail address; (iii) telephone number; (iv) Billing and shipping address; (v) payment information; (vi) country. If an individual does not want to communicate its personal data he/she shall not continue with the ordering process or with any other relations with us, requiring communication of personal data.
Purposes for data processing
We will use your personal data to manage your purchase online by processing your orders and returns via our online shop.
This means that such data are needed in particular for:
– conclusion of the sale-purchase contract
– shipping of the goods ordered by the User
– the User to exercise any consumer rights they may have (e.g. contract rescission, statutory warranty).
– to process and complete transactions and send you related information including purchase information and invoices, including to bill and collect payments due to us.
– to manage your payments.
– to identify you and to validate your legal age for shopping online and to confirm your address with external partners.
We will also use your personal data to comply with obligations in laws, court rulings and decisions from authorites. This includes using your personal data to collect and verify accounting data to comply with our book-keeping rules.
Legal grounds for the processing
We process your personal data in order to be able to to take steps at your request for a product/order of product and the performance of a contract concluded between you and us. In general, the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfil the service of managing and delivering the order to you.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligation connected to the relations with you and the purchase of our products.
How long do we save your data?
We will save your data in compliance with the book-keeping rules in your country or in our applicable law.
Who has access to your personal data?
We may share personal data with third parties as follows:
Transport/courier companies with a view to fulfilling our contractual obligations for delivery of purchased goods, or papers for fulfilling our contractual obligations we have either with;
IT companies that provide book-keeping system solutions
Banks or other payment operators, servicing payments;
The manufacturer of the products we offer
Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law. We may share your information to follow applicable law, or to respond to legal process – in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for national security, law enforcement, or legal process purposes (for example, a court order, search warrant, or subpoena);
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever we process your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
*you have an ongoing matter with customer service
*you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
*you have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method
*if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest (if any).
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that we restrict the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
* if you object to a processing based our legitimate interest.
* if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, we must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
* if we no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider that we process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.