TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for the Video Creation Challenge with Synergy Core Native
This Video Creation Challenge (the “Challenge”) is intended to encourage user-generated content, promote Synergy Core Native usage, engage the current community, and encourage new people as followers.
1. Organizer of the Challenge
This Challenge is organized by Elektrosfera Ltd., a company registered in the European Union, (hereinafter referred as “Organizer”). More info at antelopeaudio.com. The Organizer is the official worldwide distributor of Antelope Audio branded products. You may contact the Organizer at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Official terms and conditions
2.1. The participants in the Challenge shall comply with these terms and conditions. Participation in the Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional consent to these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred as “Terms”).
2.2. The official Terms are publicly announced and will be available for the entire period of the Challenge at the following web address: https://en.antelopeaudio.com/synergy-core-native-giveaway/
2.3. The Organizer of the Challenge retains its right to amend or supplement these Terms, where the amendments and supplements shall enter into force after their publication/announcement at the webpage https://en.antelopeaudio.com/synergy-core-native-giveaway/.
3. Challenge Period
3.1. Challenge begins on October 6th, 2023, at 18:00 ЕЕСТ and ends on October 26th 2023 at 18:00 ЕЕСТ (the “Duration of the Challenge”).
3.2. The Organizer has the right to change the Duration of the Challenge, upon notifying the public for that as specified in art.2.3 above.
4. Prize description
4.1. The Organizer will give away, upon complying with these Terms, three prizes, and namely:
1st Winner: Zen Go Synergy Core + 1-year membership to Synergy Core Native
2nd Winner: Axino Synergy Core
3rd Winner: 1-year membership to Synergy Core Native*
together referred to as the “Prize”.
* If the selected winner already has 1-year membership to Synergy Core Native, this prize will be added to the user’s membership, i.e. will extend the existing membership by one year.
4.2. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. How to participate?
This Challenge will be live on INSTAGRAM. There will be a post at INSTAGRAM – an Antelope Audio Post and/or Instagram Influencer story. To participate in the Challenge, you must follow the below steps:
(i) Click on the banner/ad announcing the Challenge and you will be redirected to a landing page of the Challenge.
(ii) Fill-in your name and e-mail*
* Use the same email as your Antelope Audio account
(iii) Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Challenge.
(iv) Give your consent to receive marketing materials from the Organizer after reading our Privacy Notice available in Section IX below.
(v) Create and post an Instagram reel using Synergy Core Native* with your favorite track, with the required quality **.
* If you don’t have a Synergy Core Native membership, but still want to participate, you may use the 14-day free trial upon complying with the conditions of our Synergy Core Native EULA.
** Required quality of their video content: The reel should be 1080px x 1920px with a 9:16 aspect ratio, 50-60 seconds long, with a minimum frame rate of 30 FPS (frames per second) and minimum resolution of 720 pixels.)
! By participating in this Challenge, you agree your INSTAGRAM reel that has been posted as part of the participation requirements, to be shared on our social media accounts whether you win or not. If you don’t agree to that, please do not share your reel.
(vi) Mention @antelope_audio in your reel description.
How to increase your chance of winning?
Each of the actions bellow provides one additional entry in your name:
- Mention the IG influencer who introduced you.
- Use #SynergyCoreNative in your reel description.
- Like the announcement post and tag a friend in the comments.
! The above steps apply only if you are already a participant in the Challenge.
!! The maximum entries under one name are four.
• The Challenge is open to individuals, who at the time of entry are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (if higher).
• No purchases or payments of any kind are necessary to enter the Challenge or win.*
* If you don’t have Synergy Core Native membership and use the 14-days free trial option, be aware that your membership will be automatically extended for consecutive one-month membership periods, until your membership is canceled.
! To avoid charging, you need to CANCEL your membership before the expiration of the 14-day free trial.
• INSTAGRAM reel that fails to meet the required quality of the video content will not participate in the Challenge, i.e. will not be considered as eligible entry.
• An entrant can only participate if it is legal to do so as determined by the laws of the state and/or territory in which the entrant reside and/or access the Challenge, where ascertaining of the above is entrant’s responsibility.
• The participation in the Challenge is voluntary and free.
• The Challenge is opened worldwide.
• Registrations and/or comments on INSTAGRAM that are late, lost, stolen, undelivered, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all the conditions set out in these Terms will be void.
• The information you may receive as marketing and promotional materials on the base of the direct marketing consent you are giving us as a precondition for participation is free of charge. The direct marketing consent may be withdrawn at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe button. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect your participation in the Challenge.
7. Mechanism of the Campaign
7.1. The winners of the Prize will be selected on 1st of November 2023 via on a random principle among all eligible entries received during the Duration of the Challenge. The judging of the entries will be conducted by Organizer, whose decisions are final and binding on these Terms.
7.2.The first selected name will be granted the first prize – Zen Go Synergy Core + 1-year membership to Synergy Core Native. The second selected name will be granted the second price – Axino Synergy Core. The third selected name will be granted the third prize – 1-year membership to Synergy Core Native.
Potential winners will be notified via DM and е-mail.
7.3. Contacted winner must return a confirmation of eligibility by email within seven (7) days as of sending the Organizer’s winner notification. The confirmation shall be sent as a reply to the e-mail received.
7.4. Organizer will verify the eligibility of the potential winner and may require prove of identity. Failure of a potential winner to prove identity or to comply with these Terms for any reason may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
7.5. If a contacted potential winner fails to return the confirmation of eligibility with the term in art.7.3, the Organizer will select another winner.
7.6. Winners will be announced publicly via INSTAGRAM after confirming their eligibility.
7.7 The Prizes will be shipped to the winners after confirming their eligibility. The freight costs will be at Organizer’s expense.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS
8.1. Publicity Consent
8.1.1 Company may elect and has the right to post the name of the winner on its website or also include the winner in a news story, posted on Organizer’s website, and/or on its social media cannels (incl. IG, Tiktok, Twitter and YouTube shorts). The name of the winner will be posted when verified.
8.1.2 By entering this Challenge, entrants agree that if he/she is selected as winner he/she grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Organizer the right to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, image, statements for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Challenge, you give your explicit consent for the above use of your image, name, photograph, statement.
8.1.3. By participating in this Challenge, you agree your INSTAGRAM reel that has been posted as part of the participation requirements, to be shared on our social media accounts whether you win or not.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time by e-mailing us at: email@example.com. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect your participation in the Challenge.
All national and local taxes (regardless local for the Organizer or (and) local for the winner) on a prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the respective winner. The Organizer shall not assume any responsibility to declare the Prize in front of any authorities.
8.3.1. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will the Organizer, its directors, employees or partners or the manufacturer of the products be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages arising out of entrant’s access to and use of Organizer’s websites or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from Organizer’s websites and/or arising out of the participation of the entrants in the Challenge.
8.3.2. The Organizer bears no liability for inability to contact the winner due to invalid or false e-mail address or lack of response by the winner on the winning notification.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION
9.1. Upon participating in the Challenge all entrants communicate voluntary to the Organizer some personal data, such as name and country of residence (if these are obvious from your INSTAGRAM profile) and in case the entrant is selected as winner – shipping address, phone number, e-mail, other identification details if necessary to verify the eligibility of the participant.
9.2. Upon registering for participation in the Challenge each participant gives its explicit consent the submitted personal data to be used by the Organizer (as data controller) for the following purposes:
(i) for the participation in the Challenge and the connected communication activities;
(ii) in case of winning a prize – for validating the eligibility of the potential winner; processing the delivery of the prize; promotional and marketing activities with the winners (announcing the winners etc.
(iii) for sending marketing and promotional materials, special offers and product information for Antelope Audio branded products.
9.3. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We may use third parties’ subcontractors in order to achieve the purposes the data is collected for such as:
(i) landing page solution providers (f.e. Instapage.com )
(ii) with third parties who provide shipping services if you are elected winner.
(iii) marketing automation platforms assisting us in marketing activities (f.e. MailChimp);
(iv) the manufacturer of the products to be granted as prizes.
(v) other service providers or authorities if the Organizer must comply with legal obligations.
Some of these companies are located outside the European Economic Area. Which means that personal data of our EU users is transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Antelope Audio will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields (Privacy Schield) as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
By participation in this Challenge you agree with the above describe transfer of data outside the EEA.
9.4. The Organizer will not retain your personal information for longer than required.
We will process your personal information for different periods, depending on the purposes:
(i) for the purpose of the Challenge – not later than 2 months following the end of the Challenge, or earlier withdrawal of your consent;
(ii) for processes in case of winning a prize – 1 year as of submission of the data.
(iii) for direct marketing purpose – until withdrawal of your conse
9.5. Your personal data is needed to participate in the Challenge. If you don’t want to provide your data, you will not be able to participate in the Challenge.
9.6. UUnless subject to an exemption under the applicable law and regulation, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Organizer holds about you and to request an access to your personal data;
– The right to request that Organizer corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
– The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Organizer to retain such data;
– The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
– The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
– The right to object to the processing of personal data;
– The right to withdraw consent. If you have given Us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and the Organizer must stop processing your data. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point.
– You have the right to object to direct marketing/withdraw your direct marketing consent at any time by simply following the instruction in each marketing email, usually by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link;
9.7. If you are a citizen of a member state of the European union or EEA, or you are residing in one of the member states or of the EEA, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, you are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority – in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or where the suspected infringement took place – if you believe that the procession of your personal data violates the Regulation. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available here.