Antelope Audio designs and manufactures professional audio interfaces, used to record music on PC, and publishes related software. The company is in the Top 3 global leaders in the industry. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the North America, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli, Slipknot, Rammstein and John Mayer.
Senior C/C++ Audio Driver Developer
• 3-5+ years of professional experience with C/C++
• Evolve, refactor, re-architect a complex code base
• Understanding of cross-platform audio driver development
• Writing clean and efficient code
• Work with different stakeholders to create ergonomic, innovative products
• Understanding of digital audio formats and low-latency audio processing
• Technology company background
• Work experience in a multinational environment
• Interest in the audio industry
YOU WILL ENCHANT US WITH
• A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
• The art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
• Ability to lead by example, and to impact a sense of urgency and excitement
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Vaccination is a personal choice
• Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
• Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
• Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses
• Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
• Centrally located HQ, with 95% people working in the office
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.
Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying, you consent to Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s processing of information and acknowledge that the information will be processed in accordance with Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s Data Protection Privacy Notice.