Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worldwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Python
• 3+ years of professional experience with Django
• Evolve, refactor a complex Python code base
• Direct the team on architectural decisions
• Work with different stakeholders to develop internal business software
• Technology company background
• Work experience in a multinational environment
• Interest in audio industry
YOU WILL ENCHANT US WITH:
• A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
• The art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
• Ability to lead by example, and to impact a sense of urgency and excitement
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
• Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
• Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses
• Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
• Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops
Send us your CV to: email@example.com
By applying, you consent to Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s processing of information and acknowledge that the information will be processed in accordance with Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s Data Protection Privacy Notice.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, and marital status.