Antelope Audio designs and manufactures professional audio interfaces, used to record music on PC, and publishes related software. The company is in the Top 3 global leaders in the industry. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the North America, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
Senior Embedded C/C++ Engineer - Advanced Audio Electronics
The company believes a great culture starts with having the opportunity to work with talented, free-spirited people and is powered by six core values: autonomy, ethics, love, passion, innovation and entrepreneurship. Everyone from the founder to the most recent new hire is committed to working each day on realizing the immense potential of the Antelope Vision. Even though more than 130 people work for Antelope, we maintain a strong startup spirit, preferring resolute action to over-planning, flat vs hierarchical, responsibility vs Groupthink.
We realized, we need a creative, highly effective, way-out-of-the box, motivated and motivating Senior Embedded C/C++ Engineer for our representative European office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Because over time our wonderful software has grown and grown, it is time to take action to avoid the Big Software Rot.
• Evolve, refactor, re-architect a complex embedded code base
• Coach and motivate the team members
• Code some advanced portions of the software
• Direct the team powwow on architectural decisions
• Keep the projects moving forward
• Work with different stakeholders to create ergonomic, innovative products
PLEASE ENCHANT US WITH
• A proven and demonstrable code writing skills
• A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
• Familiarity with Agile and Extreme Programming philosophies
• The art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
• Ability to lead by example, and to impact a sense of urgency and excitement
• Impressive background in real-time, embedded C/C++
• Understanding of digital hardware and SPI, I2C, USB, PCIe drivers
WHY BECOME AN ANTELOPER
• Friendly, multi-cultural work environment of highly skilled and motivated people
• Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology
• Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts and music
• Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure
• You like to work for a company sizzling with Energy and Excitement
• You are tired/bored of automotive and are ready for something interesting
• Leading medical, dental, social and sports benefits
• New spacious office building (Lozenec), close to cafes and lunch spots
This is a great position for ambitious, open-minded, and high-spirited software professionals.
If you are a hard-working, highly motivated and daring person, we would love to hear from you ! Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying, you consent to Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s processing of information and acknowledge that the information will be processed in accordance with Electrosfera/Antelopeaudio’s Data Protection Privacy Notice.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.