Get a Custom Bundle of 10 FX
Until the end of February 2020 you can choose your 10 favorite effects out of the FX library and get them all for FREE.
How it works:
1. Purchase an Orion 32+ | Gen 3 audio interface.
2. Upon successful activation of the interface, you will receive a follow-up email with an coupon code to claim the free effects.
3. All 10 FX may be chosen from the FX library of the interface in our web store. Click here to see the full selection of effects.
HI-RES AUDIO CHANNELS
HEAR THE PAST.
EXPECT THE FUTURE.
Real-time FX Included
Ready? Set? Get rocking! Orion32+ | Gen 3 includes six premier essential audio effects from the Antelope library, which run in real-time on an ultra-fast FPGA platform. Covering a wide variety of tracking and mixing uses, each effect boasts mastering grade precision and clarity – from the Clear Q linear EQ to the spacious and advanced AuraVerb. These six tools alone cover all your essential mixing and mastering needs.
Master De-esserUtility Effect
exemplary CLOCKING & CONVERSION
Antelope Audio is known over the world as the premier audio clocking experts. This legend lives on thanks to our next-generation 64- bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & jitter management algorithm. A pair of Word Clock outputs turn the Orion32+ | Gen 3 into a world-class Master Clock for your entire studio, while a 10MHz input allows for use with the best possible stability using Antelope’s legendary 10M & 10MX Atomic Clocks.
With it’s brand-new AD/DA converters achieving up to 129dB dynamic range (Monitor Outs), Orion32+ | Gen 3 continues our reputation for pristine conversion quality. Hear the true sound of your music with both digital clarity and analog warmth.
Stable playback & recording were achieved at these measured settings, in PreSonus Studio One 4, on an Intel Core i7-8700K CPU. But, let the figures speak for themselves.
* Considering AD/DA conversion’s inherent latency and the technical state-of-the-art in the pro audio industry, it is currently impossible to achieve sub-millisecond latency under each and every recording & playback scenario. Fortunately, the latency achieved in the measurements provided is low enough to be practically imperceptible.
** To achieve stable playback on macOS we used bigger buffers (e.g. 96 samples at 192kHz), resulting in slightly higher latency – around 0.5ms more than on Windows at 192kHz.
- 192kHz, 64 samples, 0.904ms
- 96kHz, 32 samples, 0.973ms
- 48kHz, 16 samples, 1.168ms
- 192kHz, 64 samples, 1.155ms
- 96kHz, 32 samples, 1.476ms
- 48kHz, 16 samples, 2.165ms
Our AFX2DAW bridge plug-in is available for Orion 32+ | Gen 3. Get up to 32 latency-free FX channels in any DAW! Enjoy seamless workflow and easy, immediate effects automation.
*Available as a separate purchase for Mac Thunderbolt.