2 New Equalizer Plugins for Synergy Core Interfaces
Expand your FX library with two rare and versatile vintage EQs. The software emulations of Blonder-Tongue Audio Baton and Filtek MK3 are the latest additions to our DSP-accelerated Synergy Core interfaces. The 3-band EQ and the tube graphic EQ, are ready to be inserted into your FX chain. Monitor with the two new EQs in real-time when recording or use them when mixing or mastering in your DAW without adding any CPU load. Preserving the analog richness of the hardware originals, the digital emulations will add a distinct flavor to your mixes. The new FX are now at a special price until June 11.
BLONDER-TONGUE AUDIO BATON – Equalizer
Enter the Antelope time machine for a trip back to 1959! We present a faithful emulation of the Blonder-Tongue Laboratories Audio Baton – an all-tube graphic equalizer so rare and special, it has an actual album named after it. Time-appropriate looks aside, the Audio Baton boasted seven separate amplifiers tuned to distinct frequencies, followed by high- and low-pass filters running in parallel, with their outputs routed to separate level controls.
- • Exact emulation of the vintage all-tube original
- • Works in real-time with zero latency, like using the original hardware
- • 9 frequency bands with 28dB control range per band
- • Highlights individual instruments’ fundamental notes
- • Corrects frequency response errors such as excessive bass or shrill high-end
- • Increases clarity of instruments, vocals and speech
HOW TO USE
Simply insert the Audio Baton EQ into your FX chain. Click and turn the rotary controls to correct their specific frequencies. Use the bottom left knob to bypass or engage the EQ and the bottom right knob to adjust output volume.
Get the effect here.
Filtek MK3 – Equalizer
Originally designed in the 70’s, the FILTEK MK3 is a highly successful creation. That’s no wonder as the unit was built to the rigorous standards demanded by the IRT (Institut für Rundfunk Technik). Initially costly to build and within reach of only the most reputable radio stations, these broadcast-ready modules eventually ended up inside the racks of recording studios around the globe.
- • Versatile 3-band equalizer with modeled transformer-based input and output sections
- • Unique signal path allowing for parallel equalization by mixing boosted/attenuated signal with unprocessed audio
- • Monitor and record without latency when processed by Antelope’s Synergy Core DSP acceleration engine
- • Each band offers a choice of 12 frequencies with +/-16dB of stepped gain and a 3-way Q-switch
- • Q-switches in mid-position bypass frequency bands
- • Wide-ranging low- and high-pass filters
- • Bypass switch for the entire module
- • Output peak meter
HOW TO USE
Simply insert the FILTEK MK3 into your FX chain. Click and turn the per-band knobs and switches to make the desired adjustments. Feel free to push the input signal (within reasonable limits) to obtain transformer saturation.
Get the effect here.
For more information about Antelope Audio’s effects for each Synegy Core audio interface, including a full library list, please visit the software store.